Mini Me Yoga 2 Hour Workshop for Grownups
I train Educators, Caregivers, Daycare Providers, Therapists, Child and Youth Advocates, Doctors, Parents and Guardians!
This Foundational Workshop is for Adults Only!
No Previous Yoga Experience is Required
Mini-Me Yoga is a Heart-Centered, playful approach that teaches children breathing techniques and yoga postures. We foster a child’s innate curiosity to explore yoga without rigid expectations, leaving them free to fall in love with deep belly breathing, heart-centered living, freedom of movement, relaxation and meditation.
In this 2-hour Mini Me Yoga workshop, parents, grandparents, childcare providers and teachers learn simple techniques for introducing 15 minutes a day of yoga and positive thinking to preschool and elementary-aged children using games and exercises designed to make it fun and engaging.
Anyone can join in the fun!
Each participant receives:
- Complete set of 14 Magick Yoga Cards
- Certificate of Completion
- Mandala Pages
- Tools for Classroom Managment and Stress Reduction
- The Mini Way of Teaching Breathing
- Making energy water
- Why we do kids yoga
- Plus, at least 14 yoga poses and 3 games!
It’s action-packed and full of information as well as practical tools.
Everyone leaves with what they need to get started right away.
We have found our program to be a beneficial piece of Classroom Management as well as a source of pure enjoyment for both students and Educators!
I have trained Educators, Daycare Providers, and Parents in both Ontario and Quebec
Each 2-Hour Workshop is geared towards the specific needs of the group.
Pay: to secure your seat, send $100 deposit in an e-transfer to- email@example.com
*The Balance must be paid in full prior to the date of the workshop
- The Explorer’s Club-14 new poses and dozens of new games and ideas for you
- Meditation and Mindfulness-Relaxation and Guided Visualizations that really work with all children
- Mini Me Yoga Certified Schools and Daycares-join the growing numbers of schools and daycares around the world!
Please contact me for further information on these classes once you have completed the foundational 2 Hour Workshop for Grownups